Friday, September 23, 2011

It's a Secret....

Kyle booked and planned our honeymoon all on his own. Since he has football and school, we aren't going on our honeymoon util December 10-17. He wanted me to just go to the airport and find out where we were going that way, but we all know I could never wait that long! Then he decided he would tell me the day before we got married, but after a little sweet talking last night he told me. :) We are going to be on a non-stop flight to CANCUN and staying at ...

SECRETS CAPRI RIVIERA

 Im so excited!! When I looked at the resort online I couldn't believe how perfect it was! And it really is like a secret. Nothing else around it and Adults only!!

Does this not look like Heaven?!
Total relaxation

It's an all inclusive resort

They have 6 restaurants, which all look delicious.

And of course an amazing spa, which my perfect fiance got $100 credit too!
Can't wait for our couples massage

Tanning and swimming= LOVE

And the last thing that I am so excited about... Kyle got us an oceanview room!
He is the BEST!
How romantic to eat dinner on the balcony and look at the beautiful ocean.

Can December be here any faster!?
We are going to have an awesome honeymoon!
I can't wait to spend a week in paradise with my HOT best friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment