Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Shower...& It RAINED!!


I have the best family! and its so great to know you have those friends that will be there no matter what!! My cousins Kristy and Gina threw my bridal shower and it was so fun! (Thanks again!) It was at 11 am so we had a brunch with yummy muffins, cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfaits and more. Then we played a fun game, which was how well do you know the bride! Jodi won, with Ashley and Megan in second. Then we opened gifts and i was so blessed and got so many FUN things, and some of which I am excited to show Kyle ;)

Jodi and Sara

:)

My cousin Abbie is so talented and made these cute rings for the favor

Meggy!

My SWEET friend Whitney

and one of my amazing sisters, Ashley

I also took my bridals that night which turned out great! I wish i could post them on here, but I think Kyle will peek! So i will have to wait until after the wedding! But i can post a picture of my hair, which my best friend from high school Megan did, She is amazing!!
And it's only 17 days now until I get to marry my best friend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment