Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We get MARRIED in 24 days!!


I know I'm not Hayley Maddux yet, but I will be in 24 days...so I thought it would be ok to start our blog. Kyle and I met August 15, 2010 and started dating soon after. (He kissed me on the first date!) We fell in love quickly, and knew we wanted to spend FOREVER with each other. If it was up to us we would have got married the next month, but it wasn't that easy! We went through a lot of hard trials and learned many things, but they made our relationship stronger. We now know without a doubt we can't live without each other!! We got engaged in June and we are going to be married in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple on September 30th! We  can't wait, we are so in LOVE and are ready to start our wonderful life together.


Two of my favorite things, my ring and Kyle's .....

So in love with this boy!

Only 24 days left!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment