Friday, September 16, 2011

Excited for SLO Town

We are getting so excited to be back in San Luis Obispo together. Kyle is there now, in our apartment, but all alone! So we can't wait to be in our new apartment together, I haven't seen it yet, well besides pictures, so im excited! There are a couple other reasons were excited to be back in San Luis together!

We are so excited to spend time with our favorite girl and third wheel, Monet!

She loves being with us and we love being with her! I miss this sweet girl!


To eat at our favorite sushi place, Yanagi. We had our first date here and Kyle said it could be our first date as a married couple too!! :)


This is my favorite hike, Bishop's Peak and I can't wait to get back so I can hike it often! It has the most beautiful view when you get to the top.


We are excited to be close to Kyle's family! And we are really excited to double date with Kyle's sister Julia and her husband Kyle. They are so fun and we can't wait to spend time with them.


And I know im excited to cook for Kyle. I think he is excited too!
I don't know if I will be good at first, but I am going to try my best! :) I told Kyle I wanted to try and make cinnamon rolls our first week being back. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment