Monday, October 17, 2011

9.30.2011

We are married and we couldn't be happier. Our wedding day was perfect. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, but we were very blessed and had the most perfect day.

That morning when I woke up bright and early I couldn't believe I was getting married. As we rushed out the door, I noticed the air was fresh and crisp, I knew we were going to have amazing weather. It was a beautiful sunny day.
We picked up Kyle and headed to the beautiful Rexburg, Idaho Temple where we were going to be sealed together for time and all eternity.
When we arrived and walked into the temple, I still couldn't believe it was here and were going to be married! We had a beautiful sealing and we're so grateful for our special friends and family that were all there with us. We feel so blessed to have such amazing supportive people in our lives.

When I was putting on my wedding dress, with the help of my mom, Lexie and Jodi, it hit me. I had just been sealed to my best friend, the most amazing handsome guy i know. I was married.
We walked out of the temple hand in hand, with the biggest smiles on our faces and saw ALL the amazing people who were there showing there love and support!

After taking pictures we then went down the road to a church for our luncheon, that my awesome Aunt Elaine, Aunt Loren, and Julie went to all the work of doing. (With the help of others) The food was delicious and set in our stomachs just perfect.

We then rushed to the church in Driggs to get a final things together for the reception. 
The bridal party went and took pictures by Cottonwood Corner.
6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 1 bride, 1 groom and one amazing photographer. {Amanda Rowsell} I have only seen one picture {below} but i am pretty sure these pictures turned out amazing.

We then went back to the church house, took pictures with our family, enjoyed our wonderful reception and had a fun romantic evening together at the Honeymoon Suite at Teton Springs Lodge and Spa.

Our reception, I think we made a church gym look pretty good.
Thanks to my Dad, brother and Steve Craw for taking ALL day to to the ceiling.


The all red candy Maddux Sweet Shoppe


On our way to the temple

After we were married
{doesn't Kyle look happier?}

A FEW MORE PICTURES......


At the reception

My SWEET little girls-
they helped keep the bottom of my dress white

bridal


My sisters and I outside the temple

Another bridal

Our first dance

My cute husband

Bridal- which i LOVE

My colors were black and white with little red accents- classy
I had all red roses
I am completely in love with this picture
I can't wait to see the rest
We were truly blessed with a great photographer

I can't wait to post more pictures- our professional pictures. I will get them in a couple weeks and will have them all on the blog soon.
We don't have internet at our apartment yet but we will shortly, so i can blog MORE!!

Thanks to everyone who in anyway helped to make our day so wonderful.

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, we are so happy being married & so in LOVE and now we have already been married 17 days it just keeps getting better.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Hayley you are the cutest newly wed ever! I'm jealous of the stage you are in right now, compared to having baby poop and throw up on you 24-7! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete