Monday, October 24, 2011

Hikes, Beach & Family


We have been loving the married life. Kyle goes to school everyday from 5:30 am to 6:15 pm. Except for Thursdays he gets done at 3, which I love. We are always get to do something fun-like go to the beach, go on a hike or just run errands together.

Kyle is such an awesome husband. Im so glad i picked him to spend FOREVER with!

Hike at Montana de Oro

It's really pretty here

A warm day at Avila Beach


This is a hike up on the hills behind our house


This weekend Kyle didn't have football so we went to his parents house in Camarillo, Ca which is about 2 hours from us.
We had so much fun.


We got there Friday night.
Then Saturday we were able to go shopping-there are still somethings we needed for our apartment.
Kyle's mom Linda came with us to show us all the good store.
We went to a place called Home Goods
It was awesome.
Its like a TJ-Maxx but only things for the home
We got a lot of things there.
Linda bought me my two favorite for a birthday gift.
A cute accent table and a beautiful mirror. {I'll post pictures as soon as Kyle hangs it up for me}
Later that evening we went to the temple {LA}
It was a wonderful session and I loved being back in that beautiful place with my Kyle again.
Then we went to Sushi- YUM
Sunday we went to church and then had dinner with Kyles family, grandparents and his Uncle & Aunt
Dinner was delicious and it was a wonderful weekend.
I loved that Kyle never had to leave me :)

The BEST news of the week....

We get to go to Idaho for 2 weeks over Christmas!!
Kyle is the best husband, he thought it was a great idea, and he booked our flights this week.
I couldn't be happier.
We get a WHITE Christmas and we get to be with all my family!

We will be traveling all of December

Cancun December 10th-17th
&
Idaho December 18th-January 1st

It will be a great month!


No comments:

Post a Comment