Sunday, December 23, 2012

HAWAII

We are in Hawaii 
& having so much FUN!
We flew to Oahu on Wednesday and got in late that night. 
We are staying in a house in Laie.

WAIMEA VALLEY

Thursday we got up and went to Waimea Valley.
The weather was not so great, cloudy and rain off and on-even though its still warm, we wanted sun!!
It was fun to see the waterfall and all the beautiful botanical gardens

This pretty little guy was just hanging out
On the way home we stopped at a fruit stand, I got a coconut and got to drink from it- which I have never tasted. I love coconut, but it wasn't my favorite.
Kyle got his sugar cane, which he loved & I didnt think it was too bad.

A huge snail we found while walking out to the beach

I am learning so many things about Hawaii I didn't know, it's so interesting.
Even though it rained, Thursday was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment