Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving Day was great.
We went to Kyle's grandparents house and ate the delicious meal that had been prepared
I made mashed potatoes and the salad
and Kyle made rolls

We enjoyed visiting with family, laughing and playing cards
We went to Target that night and to some of the outlets since they were already open
And the next day enjoyed BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING
We went to Best Buy, Frys, and the Camarillo Outlets
We got some great deals
Kyle and I each got a Asus Transformer Pad
They are awesome
 It can be either a tablet or you click on the keyboard and it is a small laptop with a touchscreen
This is one of the only days I will buy movies, because they are all on sale!!
We got 9 new dvds
I love the Holidays, I love being with family and having it feel like Christmas

Kyle and I are thankful for so many things
the Savior
our parents
our siblings
the gospel
our little apartment
a paid education
a job
(just to name a few)
We have been so blessed and we try to remember and acknowledge every blessing we recieve
We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too!


No comments:

Post a Comment