Monday, December 5, 2011

'Tis the Season

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Christmas?


 


I made these cute fun things!!

 Since we leave in 3 days and won't be back until January 1st, we are not putting up a Christmas Tree and we only put a few Christmas decorations out.
But it works for now.
Kyle downloaded some Christmas Music for me which I am very HAPPY about :)
I listen to it all day and it won't get old :)

I am so sad because I planned to blog about the Christmas parade we went to and the yummy goodies we made for a couple close friends, and I forgot to take pictures of both!!
The Christmas parade was fun, but WAY to long. I wasn't super impressed, but I know all the kids that were there loved it!
I made such yummy treats...
Chocolate caramel covered pretzels
White Chocolate covered oreos with peppermint on top
fudge
and carmel

They turned out so cute and I am sad i don;t have pictures to prove it.
(Thanks pinterest for a couple of the ideas too!!)

Last thing, i follow a blog by Sheena Daniels, it's called 
She's so cute and has fun ideas
Right now she is doing a giveaway
It's called  12 days of Giveaways
YES!! you heard me right, 12 DAYS!!
it started today and all you have to do to enter is be one of her followers
SO EASY! 
She is giving away great gifts too!
GO check it out
Why wouldn't you want to win a gift or two!?

No comments:

Post a Comment