Monday, August 27, 2012

Goodbye Summer

{Sadly I can't take credit for this photo}

Summer is over.
 Monet started school last week and Kyle started football 3 weeks ago.
He has his first game this weekend.
Go Cal Poly!!
Summer went by so so fast, but we had fun and made many new memories that we will always hold close.
With Kyle having football and Monet being in school I have mornings free.
I am loving it.

I am ready for Fall! 
I love the weather {which is crisp}, the clothes and most of all the smells.
It might be my favorite season.
Kyle took me shopping this weekend to get some new clothes.
I kept telling him since there is a new season coming that I needed new "Fall clothes"
 Then a day later we got a J. Crew card in the mail, it said:

NEW SEASON. NEW CLOTHES.
{not that you need an excuse}

We thought that it was pretty funny.
Fit me perfect

I can't wait to get my Fall decor out, for the leaves to start changing and to have our apartment smell of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

{no credit for this one either}

2 comments:

  1. It always seems sucky when summer ends because for me, work during the school year is always....well...lots of work! But this post made me excited for fall, too! It's my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete