Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home


We got to go to the Valley for a weekend
It wasn't long enough, but I love being home
I love being with my parents, sisters, and all my FUN cousins
I just wish we could do it more often


The main reason we went was for my little sister, Shanna's, high school graduation
My mom finally got her last girl out of the house
But I don't think she is too happy about it, she loves having us around



These are some cute cupcakes me and my cousin made for Shanna's bbq.
The cap is a reese's, a chocolate square and fruit roll-up
So cute!



Yay Shanna!!
We are so proud of you
Good Job girl!!

I got to see my cute little cousins Macie and Mallorie.
I lived with them when they were just turning 2 and now they are 4 1/2.
Adorable, right!?

This is their mom Abbie!
We use to live close to each other and had so much fun, i miss her everyday!
And this is their little brother, Jaxon ( this is what he does when you say smile. haha:)
 
I got to see my sweet friend Whitney
She is having a baby in less than a month and im so excited for her!
She will be a great Mama!

 And just that fast, the weekend was over.
We love visiting Idaho, it will always hold a special place in my heart
We hope to one day have a small home in Teton Valley, so we can go often and take our kids- so they too can enjoy the beautiful area.
We miss our family already and can't wait to see them in July
{A trip to San Diego}

Thanks for everything Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment