Monday, April 9, 2012

He's so busy with Football & School - but he still takes care of me

I love my husband!
Kyle has been so busy with school and Spring football
He has to get up at 5 a.m. and doesn't get home until around 6 p.m. 
He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for that.

But I am mostly grateful that even though he is soo busy and stressed, he still takes care of me
Whenever I am having a hard time, Kyle can make it better
He is so...
loving
kind
encouraging
brave
understanding
sweet
he has a strong testimony of the gospel
optimistic
he makes sure I know, that he is so in love with me
he is always giving me complements
handsome
such a gentleman
amazing husband
{one day} an amazing Daddy
and so much more, the list could go on forever!

But what it comes down to is I am such a Lucky girl
{I don't know how I was so blessed to get him-but I'll take it!!}
I absolutely adore him
 &I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE

1 comment: