Monday, November 7, 2011

Monterey Bay Aquarium

My birthday was on Halloween.
I had a wonderful day-thanks to my sweet husband.
I got the cutest pair of shoes and got to enjoy myself at the spa getting a manicure and pedicure.
Then on Saturday we planned to go to Monterey Bay Aquarium
My parents decided to come to California for the week, so it was extra fun having them there. 
We even brought Grandma along- she did great!


  me and my Momma


 Those are the cute shoes Kyle gave me for my birthday :)




 Aren't both of these things ugly?!

We had a great time-
being together and
learning new things about weird creatures

The craziest thing I learned by far was-
In the Seahorse family, the male carries the babies-not the mom.
Isn't that nuts. It even had a video demonstrating how the male give birth
(I've never had kids before, but I have heard all about it)
and boy let me tell ya- I wish it was as easy as a Seahorse.
I would consider having more than 4 kids ;)

 After the Aquarium we walked right down the street to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. 
and had a yummy dinner.


 I am so grateful for the great parents, cute husband and fun 88 year old Grandma I have that made this day so special. Family is such a wonderful part of our lives.
& I'm so glad I have them to share this beautiful life with!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that grandma came! Remember when we used to tease her in middle school?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Yes that was kinda fun!! :)
    MISS you!!

    ReplyDelete